Legal notice information
SWISSCONSULT is a brand name with which business consultancy services are associated. All consultancy services are supposed to be provided at a higher than average cost-effectiveness ratio. Consultants at SWISSCONSULT pledge to honour a Code of Ethics (since 1991). Clients working with SWISSCONSULT consultants may contact the head office at any time in the event of misunderstandings arising or consultancy services not being fulfilled. The SWISSCONSULT head office for all consultants will review complaints and seek to achieve mutually satisfactory solutions.
Head Office Switzerland
Junggrütstrasse 51, 8907 Wettswil am Albis, Switzerland
Rüdigerstrasse 17, 8045 Zürich, Switzerland
Phone +41 (0)44 202 75 60
Managing Director: Josef Bachmann
Head Office Germany
SWISSCONSULT Deutschland GmbH
Grafenberger Allee 125
Phone +49 (0)211 176076-40
Fax +49 (0)211 176076-41
Josef Bachmann, Wolfgang Damberg, Hans-Joachim Gruneck
VAT ID: DE 815 55 93 79
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 74612 (Düsseldorf local court, commercial register 74612)
Disclaimer for links and references:
The contents and structure of the articles and images published on this website are protected by copyright. Any use not permitted by copyright law shall require the prior written consent of SWISSCONSULT. This shall apply in particular to the duplication, editing, translation, storage, processing and reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Web pages may only be printed or downloaded for personal, private and non-commercial use.
Legal validity of these disclaimers
Terms and Conditions (GTC)
1. The contractual partners are the customer (hereinafter referred to as the client) and the SWISSCONSULT HR consultant. On behalf of the individual consultant, SWISSCONSULT headquarter takes over services such as creating order confirmations and invoices.
2. The basis of the order is a service contract (no work contract or brokerage contract). Since the decision to hire is the responsibility of the client, the recommendations of the HR consultant have the character of recommendations. The client can withdraw the order at any time. Depending on the progress of the project, the next installment will be invoiced. If a candidate of the SWISSCONSULT consultant is hired within 12 months after the end of the contract, the agreed fee is due. In the event that the client does not pursue the order for a continuous period of six (6) months, the order is considered to be ended and the next installment, as described above, will be charged.
3. Each time a job is started, a requirements profile is established with the client, which is the basis of the job. If the client changes the re-quirement profile, the order must be restarted. Partial fees already paid expire.
4. The successful conclusion of a personnel consultancy assignment does not only depend on the HR consultant, but also on the cooperation and cooperation of the client. SWISSCONSULT has summarized what the client should take into account in the cooperation for the connected HR consultants in a leaflet that the client can request before placing the order.
5. The client undertakes to maintain absolute discretion about information made available to him by the SWISSCONSULT consultant. He does not obtain any reference information without the consultant’s consent. This prevents breakdowns and ensures discretion.
6. The cooperation between clients and SWISSCONSULT consultants takes place with mutual respect and full openness. Both clients and consultants are obliged to provide each other with all the information that is important for the fulfillment of the order. Candidates from the client’s ranks or those who apply for the vacant position through the client’s relations or on their own initiative are forwarded to the consultant and included in the consultant’s preselection for better comparability.
Apply for a position will be forwarded to the advisor and included in the preselection of the advisor for better comparability.
7. If an employment relationship created by the SWISSCONSULT consultant is terminated in the first 6 months after start, the consultant will provide a replacement without a new fee, provided the dissolution is due to demonstrable misconduct by the employee. Any further liability is excluded.
8. These general business principles are the basis of the contract. All other contractual agreements must be in writing to be legally effective.
9. If a client is not satisfied with the execution of the order, he can contact the head office at any time:
Grafenberger Allee 125-40237 Düsseldorf
Tel. +49 211 176 076 40
Fax +49 211 176 076 41
The headquarters will review complaints and strive for mutually satisfactory solutions.