Global Manager Medical Affairs (f/m)Referenznummer: k040118020
Our client is an independent, medium-sized, traditional and at the same time modern pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and distributes medicines based on herbal but also on chemical substances. The company has a leading position in the growing market of OTC products. Headquartered in North Rhine-Westphalia / Germany, its products are sold worldwide.
Branche: Life Sciences
Region: North Rhine-Westphalia / Germany
In the course of the strategic realignment of the Group, this is a newly created position at the headquarters. It requires international experience and knowledge of handling OTC products. It provides the opportunity to shape the global scientific branding of current and future leading OTC brands and to contribute to the development and implementation of the corresponding new processes.
Responsible for the continuous development of the medical strategy and the medical support of the allocated global brands.
• Provide medical expertise for the allocated global brands and indication areas to internal and external stakeholders throughout the life cycle from early research to commercialization
• Develop the medical strategy of the global brands to support the brand strategy
• Provide medical input for new product development activities
• Plan, coordinate, design, prepare protocols and report experimental and human studies in collaboration with Clinical Operations
• Generate, review and approve medical statements for scientific, regulatory and marketing orientated publications and papers
• Build and maintain professional relationships to relevant external partners such as Key Opinion Leaders, international associations, pharmacists and physicians
• Ensure optimal interaction between countries and global function
• Interface closely with internal departments such as Global Marketing, Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Business Development, Legal and Pharmacovigilance; be an active member of the Global Brand Teams, Innovation Teams and other matrix teams
Our client offers a responsible, challenging field of activity, performance-related remuneration and the social benefits of a modern, expanding company. He offers a permanent employment contract on a full-time basis and flexible working hours.
• University degree in natural sciences (medicine, biology, chemistry, pharmacy or equivalent)
• Several years of experience in the area of medical affairs in a multinational environment
• Solid knowledge of the regulatory requirements for OTC drugs and medical devices, especially for Europe and Germany
• Experience in the cough & cold categories or with natural products would be a plus
• Business orientated, i.e. capable of utilizing scientific data to support commercial goals
• Result-orientated, creative thinking and acting
• Strong communication, interpersonal and team-working skills paired with intercultural competence
• Fluency in English and at least a good level in German language
Please get in touch with our partner Dr. Hildegard Seifert for more information, or send your application directly to her.
Hildegard.firstname.lastname@example.org, +49-6105 - 95 15 64